TRD’s signature South Florida event is back in the market that never skipped a beat!
While other markets faltered in 2020, South Florida was a lightning rod for market activity. 2021 has only continued the trend as businesses flock to the region.
This November,The Real Deal’sSouth Florida Showcase + Forumreturns as the central ground for new ideas in real estate. TRD pairs industry game-changers with executive decision-makers to help them transform South Florida’s momentum into sustained growth.
Audience & Reach
The Real Deal’s South Florida Showcase & Forum attracts thousands of professionals across commercial and residential real estate, development, brokerages, financial services and investment, and professional services.
Showcase Agendato be Announced
Check In and Badge pick up
(No onsite registration. Online registration closes 11/9 at 5 pm ET)
Welcome and Opening Remarks
11:00 – 11:55 AM
How Can Government Best Position South Florida for More Growth?
12:00 – 12:45 PM
Charting a Comeback for the Hospitality Market
12:45 – 1:30 PM
1:30 – 2:15 PM
The Next Wave of South Florida Condo Development
2:30 – 3:15 PM
3:30 – 4:15 PM
How Long Can the Hot Luxury Residential Market Last?
Scenes from TRD’s 2019 New York Showcase + Forum
Health & Safety
TRD有developed Health & Safety protocols for the South Florida Showcase & Forum, following the advice of the Centers for Disease Control and local authorities.
Please note that as guidelines are continually being updated, we will continue to adjust our plans. Check back on this page for current health and safety protocols as we get closer to the event dates.
- Attendees will be required to fill out a digital health form in advance of the event.
- There will be no-site registration the day of the event
- Online registration will close November 9 at 5 pm ET
- Attendance at the event will be capped
- We will take temperatures at the door as part of our onsite check-in process
- We recommend masks be worn inside the building regardless of vaccination status
- The Real Deal will make masks available to all attendees as part of our check-in process
- Seating for our conference sessions will be spaced to allow for distancing
- We will provide sanitization stations throughout the building and antibacterial gel in all attendee bags
- Additional cleaning services will be employed during the event
Registration & Pricing – Additional discounts available for TRD subscribers!
Individual subscribers receive 20% savings on General Admission tickets. Check your email for code orcontact our Event team.Please note VIP tickets are sold out with no exceptions!
Complimentary tickets for corporate subscribers.Contact your account managerfor details.